Thursday, October 29, 2009

The days keep getting longer

So not only is Katie sick with the flu, yes it is my best guess since they aren't even bothering to test people anymore, but now Jacob has come down with it. And people are going back to school way to soon.....they will just get others sick. They said 24 hours without a fever, they meant it, no fever people, even 99.8 is a fever!!!!

So anyway, enough of my rant, sometime when you have more kids you are bit more sensitive to this, it's bad enough trying to keep them from their siblings, but when you are fighting others, whoosh!!!

Day 5 of the diet, I am consistently losing 1 pound a day and I am not hungry so I guess the HCG is doing it's job. Right now I'm grilling my mini hamburgers and some asparagus for dinner. I have started trying to hold off on eating till noon, then I have a protishake, which is really good, along with 6 strawberries. It is very filling, I don't need to eat again until 3. I then have my veggies, then around 5:30 I have dinner. Around 7 - 7:30 I will eat my last fruit for the night. Last night I had an apple with some cinnamon on it, it was like a pie, without the crust!!!

So far all is going well, and I'm not getting sick even though the kids are, plus I walked 2 miles today and did some situps. Can't wait for that belly button ring!!!
Later all


No comments:

Post a Comment