Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hunger Pangs

So when I decided to do this diet, they warned that if you did not overeat enough the first 2 days you would be hungry on days 3 and 4. I thought I had done a pretty good job, dinner at Mortons, eggs, bagels, cream cheese, potatoes, etc. And yesterday I felt really good, no real hunger, just wanted to eat!!!! That was until 8pm. I was starving, I had eaten all of my food for the day and I couldn't stand it. It was too early to go to bed, so I tried to ignore the fact that my belly was growling. Not unbearable, I was just hungry. Okay, so Katie has the flu so that was a good diversion, one of our tenants died from the flu, in the apartment, that was a really good diversion, so I was ok. I figured when I woke up all would be right in the world again. Hold on, not so much. I was still hungry, not starving, but my stomach was growling, and all I got for breakfast was tea, really, just tea!!! Oh my goodness, if it is going to be like this for 49 days I want my money back. The only saving grace.....I got on the scale and I had lost 3 pounds. Yup, just like that 3 pounds. So I ate my 1/2 grapefruit, gather my 2 chicken tenders and 1/2 of a cucumber and headed off to my hair appt. I was talking to the hairdresser, who knows about the diet and will start on Friday, and said, look, I'm hungry, not starving but definitely hungry. She put the color in my hair, I noshed on 1/2 of my food, and read my book. Low and behold she came to get me and it suddenly donned on me......I'm not hungry, not at all. Wow that was quick. And 4 hours later still not hungry.

Now I did go to the grocery to get pudding, dinner, etc for the family, and goodness I want some pudding, but not because I'm hungry, just because I want to eat it!!! So I guess the HCG is working, cause trust me if I was still hungry I would admit it!!! Hey maybe I'll lose another 3 pounds today........naw, that would be too much

No comments:

Post a Comment