Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Okay so it has been a while and I'm proud to announce my stall ended, but this is still very slow going, a little bit less than I was led to believe. I am very good at keeping on track with my eating, but still can only count on about 3 pounds a week. I was hoping for at least 5 pounds a week, and was told if I was conscientious it would be 7 pounds per week. I have no hunger!! That is good, and I eat well, lots of food with the salads and the meat, but I wish I could lose more. Oh well, it may just be that I have to do another round after this. Anyway, I am down just over 10 pounds but it has been 19 days, that translates to about 1/2 a pound a day....hmmm. I am also walking every day, 2 miles and have added some weights in. Very interesting. I feel strong, my clothes are still fitting looser, but maybe the weights is why I"m not losing as much. Who knows, I just want to get into my size 8 older pants so that they look nice, not tight. That is my goal this week. Still looking at the long term 120 pounds though and I definitely feel it is within reach

Thanks all

No comments:

Post a Comment